Any ride in a vehicle can end in disaster when drivers recklessly speed, break traffic laws, or operate their vehicles negligently.
Motorcycle accidents are 6x more likely to suffer fatal injuries than car accidents. The most common cause of motorcycle accidents is the failure of motorists to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic. Intersections are among the most common places for collisions to occur when drivers do not see the motorcyclist and fail to yield right-of-way.
Important steps to take after an accident occurs:
- Remain at the scene.
- Get out of harm’s way.
- Call 911.
- Take photos of the scene & damage to the vehicles.
- Do NOT communicate with the other party’s insurance company.
- Call The Law Office of Loren Parker-Jackson for help with securing medical treatment, assistance with rental car, and getting you the settlement you deserve.
- National Association of Social Security Claimant’s Representives (NOSSCR)
- & Dallas Association of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (DASSCA)